TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
ONE REGISTRATION FOR FIVE COLLOCATED EVENTS:
ACO SUMMIT XI, BUNDLED PAYMENT SUMMIT X, MEDICAL HOME SUMMIT IX, MACRA SUMMIT V AND MEDICARE ADVANTAGE SUMMIT III
CONFERENCE (includes preconference and conference):
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
All webcast group registrants are enrolled in Preconference and the main ACO Summit XI, Bundled Payment Summit X, Medical Home Summit IX, MACRA Summit V and Medicare Advantage Summit III conferences.
Group registration permits the organizational knowledge coordinator either to share conference access with colleagues or to assign and track employee conference participation. Rates are per person.
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
REGISTER WITH A DISCOUNT CODE
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, April 10, 2020.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, May 8, 2020.
*** For the purpose of qualifying for the academic/government rates, “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full-time teaching staff at an academic institution (i.e. not an adjunct faculty member with a job elsewhere) or a full-time student at an academic institution (i.e. not with a full-time job elsewhere); and “government” shall apply to individuals who are full-time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies. This rate does not include the Preconference for onsite attendees.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING WEBCAST REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For Webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at (800) 503-7414 or (206) 452-5612 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.macrasummit.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Conference registrar at 12320 NE 8th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98005, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or click here to email the completed form. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Conference, credit card payment will be processed.